You have no items in your shopping cart.
Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens (International Version - No Warranty)
- 24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor: The 24.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 processor work together to produce overall high image quality with notable detail, dynamic range, color accuracy, and low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 25600. Additionally, the sensor's design omits an optical low-pass filter in order to acquire the greatest sharpness and detail from subjects.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity: Supporting a wealth of sharing and tagging possibilities, the D3500 features built-in SnapBridge connectivity to permit seamless transferring of imagery to a mobile device. BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology enables communication between the camera and a smart device, and allows for automatic 2MP image transfers as you shoot.
- Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor: Benefitting the high image quality is an apt AF system that employs 11 distinct AF points to quickly acquire focus in a range of lighting conditions from -1 to +19 EV.
- Full HD Movie Recording: Full HD 1920 x 1080p movie recording is supported in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps, as well as HD 720p, in the MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 format. During recording, full-time autofocus can be employed, with face-detection and subject-tracking capabilities, for ensured sharpness with a wide variety of subject types.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor's power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
|Has Self Timer||Yes|
|Optical Zoom||1 X|
|Max Resolution||24 MP|
|Package Dimensions||20.3 x 15.2 x 10.2 cm|
|Item Model Number||D3500|
|Screen Size||3 Inches|
|Additional Description||Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens (International Version - No Warranty)|